Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Neuticles

DJPoLo

Reminds me of Little Johnny sitting in the 3rd grade class room and the teacher is working at the board and hears someone softly say G*ddamn...the teacher turns around and asks who said that...

Little Johnny raises his hand and says he said it...the teacher admonishes him not to say it again and goes back to work on the board. Shortly there after, another soft G*ddamn is heard and the teacher turns around really mad...she asks Johnny if he said it and he replies that yes he did...

The teacher tells Johny he is in big trouble if he says that again...

Again, and shortly there after, Johnny says it again...the teacher turns around and confronts Johnny...

"Johnny, why did you say that? And why more than once?"

"Well teacher, I was walking to school this morning and looked into the pasture across the road and saw a stallion topping a mare..." The teacher says that is normal stuff in the country and it warrants no foul language in school..

Little Johnny then says, "...but I walked a little farther and then say a bull topping a heifer..."

The teacher gets angrier and tells Johnny that what he saw is the same thing as the stallion and the mare...Little Johnny tells her, "...yeah, but then I was almost at school and looked into the ditch and saw a buck rabbit topping a doe rabbit."

Now the teacher is hopping mad and tells him that all three are just natural occurances in the country and he has seen them all before and certainly do not warrant foul language...

Little Johnny then smiles and tells the teacher, "You're right teacher, but as I watched all those things, I could not help but think; if I was hung like that stallion, had balls like that bull and could screw like that rabbit, G*ddamn!!!!!"

Little Johnny is tough... :D

• 7 years later...

LITTLE JOHNNY-------

Teacher asks the kids in class: "What do you want to be when you grow

up?

"Little Johnny: "I wanna be a billionaire, going to the most expensive

clubs, take the best bitch with me, give her a Ferrari worth over a

million bucks, an apart
m
ent in Copacabana, a mansion in Paris , a jet

to travel through Europe , an Infinite Visa Card and to make love to

her three times a day".