Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

anyone purchased an RXP yet?

rlapid216

I just noticed these on Gunbroker. Looks like a great alternative to milling your slide for both a RDS and BUIS

Retail is around $900-$1100 depending on the barrel length

a916335634f74b8a127c85e05e7625fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have no use for BUIS,,, if I didnt trust the red dot, Id just want irons. For competition gun, all them different gadgets and dots are just a big confusing mess,,, Bet those irons come complete with doodad dots on em as well.

I shot one the other day. It’s one of the options police department is looking at. It’s a good option if you need backup irons and sig did it right as a package. The ones I saw were milled for both trijicon/Holosun and Leupold/Sig optic footprints. So someone is finally providing options for direct mounting without plates being required.

Unsure if the large optics like sig max or XL fit as they didn’t have any there to check.

1 minute ago, terrydoc said:

Im assuming the RXP is just an RX with the newer sight cut? ie the R1Pro/DPP? And the RXP X,fs is the same with an X grip module?

They're cut for the R1Pro, but they come with suppressor height sights front and rear for back up

Yes. Now just xframe and more options for direct mount optics. e83a1e327ebd6cbc83becb63dbbe480c.jpg

Nice! Is that the compact slide? Have you seen Parker Mountain Machine’s barrel & comp packages? I have their original single port and their ultra comp dual port. Just need a RXP compact slide to finish my ultra comp build

I picked up the X full size. Nice trigger,  shoots well. First red dot pistol, still working on the whole idea/setup. 

Nice! It took a little bit for me to adjust to the dot, too. I couldn’t find it right away when I pressed out. I read a tip about focusing the back plate to my nose, that helped a bit.