Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for grips & spotted this revolver

Lower40

Just did a little 50 yard prone shooting out in the snow today and realized I better think about some kind of rest for the bottom of my action pistol revolver. (Model 64 square butt)  Have Hogue open back-strap rubber grips on there now but will need to improvise  some kind of butt support - if you folks have any ideas.  Prefer not to use wood grips.

In the meantime check out this unit:

https://www.icollector.com/RESTRICTED-S-W-Bianchi-Cup-Competition-Gun_i28917014

1 hour ago, Lower40 said:

Just did a little 50 yard prone shooting out in the snow today and realized I better think about some kind of rest for the bottom of my action pistol revolver. (Model 64 square butt)  Have Hogue open back-strap rubber grips on there now but will need to improvise  some kind of butt support - if you folks have any ideas.  Prefer not to use wood grips.

In the meantime check out this unit:

https://www.icollector.com/RESTRICTED-S-W-Bianchi-Cup-Competition-Gun_i28917014

Might want to look into Hogue Big Butts. Wood and rubber, with and without finger grooves.

56 minutes ago, Dr. Phil said:

Hogue website says "in stock".

At the same price as usual.

Thanks...their price shipped is $90 (can't locate any discount codes) Gunbroker has them for the N frame for about $67 shipped...significant price difference.  Found a couple of sources for K frame round butt grips but the K frame square butt #10006 is a rare beast.  I know the RB would work...but would rather get a set of  the correct SB grips.

Edited by Lower40