Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is this a legal... pistol... for RFPO?

matteekay

I don't think it would be as competitive as a shorter barrel and lighter pistol, Matt if you want to try it out sign up for steel challenge on March 13th when you and Hannibal sign up and shoot the Revolver Classic on the 14th of March. Your welcome to give it a try.

18 hours ago, Tim300wsm said:

That looks like a fun little gun

I literally built it as a joke (because the Charger platform is... sorta stupid) and it's turned out to be WAY more practical than I thought. I keep toying with throwing a 1-4x on it for the ultimate bush gun.

18 hours ago, mchapman said:

I don't think it would be as competitive as a shorter barrel and lighter pistol, Matt if you want to try it out sign up for steel challenge on March 13th when you and Hannibal sign up and shoot the Revolver Classic on the 14th of March. Your welcome to give it a try.

You know, there's probably quicker ways to test it than to drive 10 hours, lol. I'm pretty iffy on the Classic at this point but it's not an impossibility.

13 hours ago, Dad said:

Charger

Yes? Well, it was - now that it's pirated, I'm pretty sure it's a YAAAAAAAAARger.