Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ear Muffs that dont interfere with cheek weld?

On 12/13/2019 at 8:40 AM, BillChunn said:

Ran into the same issue when shooting the PCC so switched to "in ear" protection.  They are a bit on the pricey side but don't interfere with the stock.

Have started in Steel Challenge with PCC and rimfire rifle and as Sarge said, not hearing all the correct stuff can be a bad thing, like the round dinging the steel.

These were at a price point that was below other in-ear models, have a recharging case and Bluetooth integration to your phone for controls.

Walker Silencer BT

Amazon has them for less than the Walker website (link)

BC

Walkers1.JPG

Walkers2.JPG

Walkers3.JPG

How long have you been using them and how happy are you with them?  I did an outlaw match this weekend and we had a carbine section in there.  My Peltor 500 didn't allow for a good cheeck weld and my ears are ringing as a result.

I use Otto Noize Barrier in ear electronic ear buds. They would run 6+ hours without any comfort issues. I did have one ear bud that was running out of juice early. I called Otto and they asked for a purchase invoice along with the Noize Barrier kit. It took about a week to get another new system to me. Great customer service.