Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Arizona State Revolver Championship, sex, lies, and video tape...

ysrracer

Ok, there is no "sex" but I do have pictures, lies, and video :)

What a fantastic match. It was held at the Phoenix (AZ) Rod and Gun Club at the base of South Mountain. Eight fun revo stages, without any 50 yard head shots :)

It ran like clockwork. We started cappin' at 8:00, I was finished and eating lunch at 1:00pm. The stages were challenging but ran smoothly, and the RO's were friendly and knew what they were doing.

All the stages had cold water on them, and a young lady drove around in a golf cart and brought us free snacks/bananas a few times.

Even though I've been practicing my weak hand reloads, according to the video when I heard the beep, that plan went out the window. 

My best stage was 30 out of 75, and I finished 46 out of 75. But I've got a whole year to practice before next year's match.

Here's a link to the scores. Give me some time and I'll post the rest of the pictures.

https://practiscore.com/results/html/02b37d31-d0a8-4763-94c4-2a71cfd7dc0e

https://practiscore.com/results/html/02b37d31-d0a8-4763-94c4-2a71cfd7dc0e?page=matchCombined

414313597.jpg

Edited by ysrracer

11 hours ago, Bill Sahlberg said:

Great to see 75+ Revolver shooters in one place. I shot the Washington State Pistol Championship this year at the Custer Range near Lynden, WA with only 3 revo shooters and none of us were even squadded together 😞

75? It was going to be 76 but it was "that time of the month" for one of the shooters :)

Just kidding buddy, I love you like my brother.

On 10/15/2019 at 6:23 AM, Bill Sahlberg said:

Great to see 75+ Revolver shooters in one place. I shot the Washington State Pistol Championship this year at the Custer Range near Lynden, WA with only 3 revo shooters and none of us were even squadded together 😞

I can relate to that. I was one of 7 revo shooters at Area 1 and 5 at the Oregon State Championship and in both cases, the only wheel gunner on my squad.