Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reloading progression thoughts...

Face5535

2 hours ago, chevrofreak said:

I paid in full for mine with Immortobot on September 13th.  Last time I inquired, Dillon had only sent them 2 of the 20 they had ordered. 

Getting frustrated....

2 hours ago, chevrofreak said:

I paid in full for mine with Immortobot on September 13th.  Last time I inquired, Dillon had only sent them 2 of the 20 they had ordered. 

Getting frustrated....

They told me they were fulfilling all orders to individuals before they filled dealer orders.  Obviously that’s not the case either.  Glad you have yours

2 hours ago, Drmike said:

They told me they were fulfilling all orders to individuals before they filled dealer orders.  Obviously that’s not the case either.  Glad you have yours

It irritates me that I was probably one of the first people in the country to place a paid-in-full order for one, but, because I didn't order from Dillon direct due to their lack of preorders at the time, I still likely have several months to wait. 

Just finished chatting with them.  I was #5 on the list 2 wks ago and was told that this would be the week mine got shipped.  They say that parts are trickling in, but it must be a VERY slow trickle.  Now all they will do is tell me that I am still in the queue.  I feel sorry for the guys on the customer service line, but I kinda wish that I would have just ordered a 1050.  My Ammobot was ordered a month later and is waiting for it.

Edited by Drmike
spelling

• 2 weeks later...