Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Case feeder for 1050

Just now, Tubguy said:

Besides the Dillon case feeder, which case feeder is most trouble free. You know jam proof. I want to run one on my roll sizer.

thanks.

Only one worth while is the MA systems casefeeder. They run about $1200. They can feed at about 5500-6000/hr depending on the unit. I use a heavily modded dillon unit to feeder my rollsizers. They suck, but im not looking to drop another $1200 per unit at this time. One day ill get the MA systems feeders. These are the same ones used on Camdex and Mark 7 Revos.

Only one worth while is the MA systems casefeeder. They run about $1200. They can feed at about 5500-6000/hr depending on the unit. I use a heavily modded dillon unit to feeder my rollsizers. They suck, but im not looking to drop another $1200 per unit at this time. One day ill get the MA systems feeders. These are the same ones used on Camdex and Mark 7 Revos.
I just bought a MA bullet feeder! Absolutely the best I've seen and fully adjustable. Worth every penny for sure.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Where did you purchase it from?
can you provide a link?
I bought mine used from a friend selling out his ammo loading business. He used this one to feed his ammoload and lubrisizers for his cast lead bullets.

This one is 14"OD. What I really like about it is all I have to do is adjust the fingers to change calibers and bullets i ran over 1500 SNS 115grn all at once without a single misfeed or flipped bullet. Very impressed.7e56614ce9383fee4fcdb52898807756.jpg5575aa4f62cb71e832e31bed3d0292dd.jpgc268ef84744f929d4e3314ba77ddb63e.jpg