Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where can I get  the cheapest 9mm ammo

C'mon now, you guys in the big leagues need to leave us little folk alone.  Tough enough to be competitive!

Stay where you are at...at least until i make it up a notch!

Walmart has Winchester value-paks (100 rounds) for about $11.

I order lots of Blazer and S&B from Natchez.  Order a case or more and the shipping works out to be about the same as local sales tax.  If you order today, you will more than likely be able to shoot the ammo this weekend.

http://natchezss.com/

Am I the only guy who reloads 9mm?

Bullets are cheap, don't need much powder, free brass everywhere...I guess if you didn't have the caliber conversion or didn't want to hang out in production it makes sense...It's ok, I'm used to being different. :)

SA

BTW, when you get your Beretta, you're gonna have to get a good trigger job, which means you'll need to shoot winchester  (not winclean) or federal ammo to set the primers off. I liked federal american eagle before I got the dillon.

SA

Shoot the Win.  value box from Walmart and save the brass.  My buddy and I had close to 10,000 once fired cases ready to go when we got the press up and running.

I can't remember what they chrono'ed,  but they're smooth enough for production.

The only problem we had was Walmart being out!!!  They usually only carried 10 or so boxes.  So we started to buy them out at each store when ever we went.  I saw quite a few at the local store yesterday.  ( Was buying .22s,  man I wish all ammo was that cheap!!!)