Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Are there any decent OWB Holsters/Pouches for the G43X & G48 yet?

himurax13

I have been looking around and the gear available was made mostly for the regular 43 with limited compatibility for the new kinds on the block. Does anyone have a good lead on some gear I would actually use at a match?

Can the regular 43 x Mag Carriers accommodate the larger 43x/48 magazines? Neither site stated that they would.

Will 1911 Single Stag Pouches work for the 43X/48 Mags?

Edited by himurax13

55 minutes ago, CharlieD said:

The 43x/48 mags are wider than the 43.

That is what I saw on youtube videos, but I don't know if the current G43 mag pouches will accommodate the 43x/48 magazines.

I found out that my G19 Garret Industries Holster will work for the 43x/48 just fine if I tighten the screws most of the way down.

Edited by himurax13

I’d keep an eye on Blade-Tech and CompTac. If they don’t have anything yet I’m sure they’re working on it and it will be worth the wait. I’ve been very happy with bladetech holsters and compTac mag pouches.

So after rummaging through my pile of holsters and mag pouches, here is a pic of the best I was able to find. As I mentioned earlier, my Garret Industries Glock 19 Silent Thunder holster, tightened down, felt like a decent fit.

For the mag pouches, I found this dual Kydex pouch for the CZ75/Berreta/Sig mags to be a decent fit with a little bit of tightening. Most of the similar sized individual mag pouches were too tight from front to back and a little loose from left to right. I don't think any pouches made for the regular 43 or a 1911 would work on the 43x/48 mags.

The Ghost 360 and the Double Alpha pouches will work for the 43x/48 mags as well.

8fc14fe2f8e4665357ff977566d00ae0.jpg

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

345fc6af8ab2a012110ef7e224f5eccd.jpg