Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Be.com Dominates Tn

Well the Tennessee Section match is over and done with.....

Brian Enos . com forum members dominated the Overall division winners.

Congrats go out to all the shooters who showed up, it was a extremely fun match and those of you who did not come...... you really missed a good one.

Congrats go out to :

SmittyFL...............Limited Division winner

HKSniperman........Production Division winner

Jake Divita............Open Division winner

Hopalong...............Revolver Division winner (luckily) ;)

4 out of 5 Division winners........ Pretty Darn good if you ask me, maybe that is why these forums are so good, great folks with great talent (present company excluded) that willingly SHARE thier knowledge.

Tom Carpenter won the Limited 10 Division, I don't know if Tom is a member or not but if he is then it is a BE.com SWEEP !!!!!

Congrats again !!!!!

Sorry to those who did not get to make this match !!!!!

Sam Keen

I got to squad with two division winners, does that count for anything? Personally I figured that should be good for an early trip the prize table, but alas, nobody seemed to agree. B)

But seriously folks, the professionalism and pure skill I saw from Jake and Matthew were commendable... the future of the sport is in good hands. I might have learned something if they didn't shoot too fast to watch! :o

All in all, a wonderful time at my first major match. I can't wait to go down to Mississippi for Hop's 3-gun match and get spanked by a whole new set of pros!!

DanO