Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Washington state

TheArmoredShop

Hello everyone. My name is Mike and I live in Washington State. Small town north of Vancouver in the middle of the woods! I have been an avid hunter since I took my hunters safety 20 years ago. 

I just got into reloading my own ammo. Much cheaper for the amounts I shoot. Currently I just use an a single stage RCBS but a Dillon xl650 is in my sights! 

I juat registered a firearm business with the state and I’m just waiting patiently for my license from the ATF for my FFL 1! 

Excited to be here! Thank you!

Edited by TheArmoredShop

3 hours ago, TheArmoredShop said:

Hello everyone. My name is Mike and I live in Washington State. Small town north of Vancouver in the middle of the woods! I have been an avid hunter since I took my hunters safety 20 years ago. 

I just got into reloading my own ammo. Much cheaper for the amounts I shoot. Currently I just use an a single stage RCBS but a Dillon xl650 is in my sights! 

I juat registered a firearm business with the state and I’m just waiting patiently for my license from the ATF for my FFL 1! 

Excited to be here! Thank you!

Middle of the woods, would that be Ariel, Kalama or Woodland? What does the business consist of?

15 hours ago, Lastcat said:

Middle of the woods, would that be Ariel, Kalama or Woodland? What does the business consist of?

North of Longview! Buying and selling of firearms. SOT for suppressors. Since Washington residents can’t have any guns with giggle triggers I’ll be limited on that aspect. 

• 3 weeks later...