Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trail Help

Joe4d

OK, little back ground,, got out of shooting got into horses, then horse racing. News flash,,, seems most horse people are chicks... HELLO ! I was single !.  Anywho got out of endurance raceing got into endurance ride managing...  Setting up 50 mile course,,, get bunch of , WE WILL HELP !!!!!!!!!,    
Seems these hoity toity kept women equate trail "Help" with  riding their horses and pointing out to me all the issues with the trail,, yah know vs get the prima donna arses off said horse and actually fixing it.
Umm yeh,, have I mentioned lately I really hate Northerners ?
Endurance in the South East tends to be a bunch of rednecks with a good trail horse in back yard living in a double wide,,, Like me,,, NE tends to be a bunch of kept women living in the subburbs paying someone to care for horse...  I live n VA,,, right on line,,,  I ride in SE but have to cater to NE,,,, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

For sure, some things never change. I know an MD who said he put a sign up at registration saying if you didn't help set up, run shooters, or help in some way with the match, keep your mouth closed. I like it.

This thread was closed because the content/topic was judged not to be in line with the rules of the Hate Forum. (mostly likely politics or shooting related..which are out of bounds)Please review what you are..ahhh...allowed to hate. :)Hate Forum Rules:https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/8097-hate-forum-guidelines/[note: this is a generic reply]