Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cr speed belts

Swanny10

3 minutes ago, dapribek said:

The more expensive one is a little stiffer. I’ve forgotten which it is. I have both and do prefer the more expensive model. 

Appreciate the fast response. I’m assuming they are both 1.5 inches? My c-bax attachments have a wee bit of play in them with my current Cr belt (not sure which one it is) and it’s annoying. 

I'll offer a suggestion for the play in your c-bax attachments.  I drilled and tapped the under side of the attachment and installed 2 setscrews.  This allowed me to position them on the belt where I wanted and they stayed there.  They feel rock solid and there is absolutely no play.  Super easy to drill and tap and literally took about 10 minutes to do the 3 pouches on my belt.  I don't remember the exact size I used but I'll see if I can find that and I'll let you know.

20 minutes ago, Clint U66 said:

I'll offer a suggestion for the play in your c-bax attachments.  I drilled and tapped the under side of the attachment and installed 2 setscrews.  This allowed me to position them on the belt where I wanted and they stayed there.  They feel rock solid and there is absolutely no play.  Super easy to drill and tap and literally took about 10 minutes to do the 3 pouches on my belt.  I don't remember the exact size I used but I'll see if I can find that and I'll let you know.

You tapped them as well? The plastic took threads okay?