Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1 Day With Jerry

hopalong

Ok,

Our club in North Mississippi hosts the State IDPA championship every November for the last 3 years.

Jerry came last year and cleaned everyones plow.

If I got him to stay 1 more day(SUNDAY) how many of you would be interested in having a day with him????

SERIOUSLY !!!!!!!

HOP

Dancing...I don't know about, however, if moving through a stage is any indication, then Jerry is pretty good about it. His daughter says he doesn't sing all that well.

Dinner...He grills a great hamburger.

Day of training...worth every penny and then some. Jerry is an outstanding instructor.

Liota

Looks like Jerry's coming back pretty strong now, and Spook's now giving Ricardo a tough time. Still very hard to tell who's actually winning, since there aren't too many stages yet where all the top wheelmen have shot against each other head-to-head.

I'll be very interested to hear whether some members of our team have been sufferering from ammo compatibility problems (i.e. light actions but no federal primers in whatever ammo they had to beg/borrow/steal to shoot the match).

Sure wish more of us could be down there....

Mike

Mikey 357,

That would be the 2nd weekend in November..... class on a Sunday

This is just a suggestion, I have not talked to Jerry yet as He and Kay are at that messed up thing they call WORLD SHOOT.

I was and am just looking for enough interest to try to line it up.

HOP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...