Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shadow sights

Swanny10

LONG VERSION FIRST:

So when I got my S2 from CZC I wasn’t particularly fond of the sights. But I figured I would get accustomed to them. But after a couple thousand rounds I can’t shake the feeling that I would prefer something else. I always figured if I did the make the change I would just go with Dawson precision adjustables. But now it seems that they don’t make adjustable sights for CZ. 

SO THE SHORT VERSION:

What adjustable sights do people prefer on there S2?

19 minutes ago, HI5-O said:

I like this one from CZ Custom. 

Like the full blade instead of the pyramid of the stock sight. 

BB2F9392-E1F6-4632-83F3-0266B4DAF1E9.jpeg

Yeah I’m not a fan of the pyramid. Thought I’d get used to it but no. Would you say the sight you pictured has a lower over all profile ?

The sight is closer to the slide than expected, I like that. Hate when a rear sight has to be cranked up that it leaves an unsightly gap just to zero the gun. I know I could get taller or shorter front sightsso it wasn’t a problem. Enjoy the sight picture of the full rear blade. Next I may go to a skinnier front sight

CZ Custom allows you to be put on a waitlist to be notified when it becomes available. That’s what I did. 

Edited by HI5-O
Additional info

3 hours ago, HI5-O said:

The sight is closer to the slide than expected, I like that. Hate when a rear sight has to be cranked up that it leaves an unsightly gap just to zero the gun. I know I could get taller or shorter front sightsso it wasn’t a problem. Enjoy the sight picture of the full rear blade. Next I may go to a skinnier front sight

CZ Custom allows you to be put on a waitlist to be notified when it becomes available. That’s what I did. 

I’m on it. I just wonder how long until they get some.

• 2 weeks later...