Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Columbia Cascade Match Videos

Loves2Shoot

Here are a few video of the current L10, World Production, and National Production Champion. These videos are posted with Mr. Sevigny's permission.

DSC01189.JPG

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

Video 4

Video 5

Dave is a great shooter, and an even nicer guy. If you want to be a great shooter, and ever get the chance to shoot with him look at the ways he treats everyone around him. The sport could definitely use more people like him.

If you have any negative comments, please keep them for to yourself, as their were some people who chose to criticise him "performance" in previous postings. What he did with the challenges he face was truley great.

Dave was very generous to give me permission to share these, so please enjoy watching a truely great shooter, and if you ever get the chance to meet him, you can learn as much from him watching what he does when he is not shooting. Truely a stand-up guy in my brief experience.

If your out their lurking Dave, thanks!

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the videos. Looks like this was a GREAT match!

For those interested in more footage of the Back to Back National Champion in action, I posted some new videos of Dave from the Production and Limited-10 matches on Dave's Website, in his gallery. http://www.sevignyperformance.com/gallery.htm

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy these as well!

Julie

Nice!

I'm going to be watching these a few times for sure.

I'd like to see a higher resolution version of the multi-exposure pic of Dave on the Gallery page that Julie posted. It looks pretty cool but it's so small it's hard to see much.

Thanks,

-Vincent

I just would like to add: Dave is deffinatlly one of the good guys in this sport. I had the pleasure of shooting with Dave several times before he became a big shot. :). I had not seen him in quite a while, saw him at Area 7 this year, made the hi Dave in passing. He took the time to stop and say hi and asked how the match was going. ( small talk ) He remembered me from years past and even my name.

Loves2Shoot,

I didn't go to this one so no videos of me, though from what Dave told me it was a great match. :D With any luck, I may be able to post some more videos on my site this weekend or early next week.

And, if anyone is interested send me an email at julie@juliegoloski.com for when I update Dave's site or my own with any new pictures or videos in the future.

Vincent, the videos are small, but hopefully you can see them well enough. Thanks for the comment though! I will see what I can do in the future to maybe add some better quality videos.

All the best,

julie