Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Box to Match REVIEW Sig 227 TacOps

P.E. Kelley

8 hours ago, Honeybooboo said:

Watched it when it came out. Favorite series on YouTube. I like that you review guns that might not necessarily be considered competition guns because it gives a unique prospective. 

Many a non competition handgun can be run pretty effectively in competition.  Sure, not a first choice, but as I preach, fundamentals first, gear second.

On 8/8/2018 at 6:43 AM, Honeybooboo said:

Watched it when it came out. Favorite series on YouTube. I like that you review guns that might not necessarily be considered competition guns because it gives a unique prospective. 

Thank you for being a viewer.  I sure ain't doing this for the money, so good feedback from guys like you help keep

me going.

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:19 AM, P.E. Kelley said:

Thank you for being a viewer.  I sure ain't doing this for the money, so good feedback from guys like you help keep

me going.

And your videos are a great source for steel stages!  ?

On 8/11/2018 at 10:19 AM, P.E. Kelley said:

me going.

Do you have a Patreon? You are one of the few guys worth giving money to if it helps keep these reviews going. 

Edited by Honeybooboo

45 minutes ago, Honeybooboo said:

Do you have a Patreon? You are one of the few guys worth giving money to if it helps keep these reviews going. 

I am considering it, but right now I'd be taking money without being able to return much. Struggling with health issues at home.

On 8/13/2018 at 2:22 PM, taprackbang1911 said:

I also really like the videos you make.

3 minutes ago, BASE772 said:

Seems the “High Bore Axis”didnt slow you down any. ?

I love these reviews. 

Thanks

Thank you gents!  I really like shooting these videos.  I love that you watch and comment on them!