Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Shadow 2 mods for Limited

Shrek1

Currently I have my Shadow 2 setup ideally for production and want to start considering options for limited. Already have a magwell, going to order lokgrips to fit with the magwell, extended safety and SA trigger from Cajun gun works.  What else?

Oh boy, I would jump on an S2 in 40SW! It would be my project gun to upgrade it to Standard Div. :) 

2 hours ago, Superkaratemonkeyfighter said:

Some way to make it 40 cal and hold atleast 19 rounds would be nice. 

3 hours ago, Shrek1 said:

Currently I have my Shadow 2 setup ideally for production and want to start considering options for limited. Already have a magwell, going to order lokgrips to fit with the magwell, extended safety and SA trigger from Cajun gun works.  What else?

From your post, it isn't clear (at least to me) if you are intending to continue to compete in Production and also Limited or if you are transitioning to limited from Production.

With some mods the S2 would be fun to shoot in limited minor, although you would be at a slight disadvantage from other 9mm minor shooters from a capacity perspective

Although if you have it, why not shoot it and have some fun, even if it technically isn't the pinnacle of limited machinery.

Edited by muncie21

3 hours ago, Superkaratemonkeyfighter said:

I like it. 

What mags are you running ? 

How many rounds ? 

Could be a option since tso’s are impossible to get. 

I can only own 10-rd mags in CT, so I shoot Men-Gar 10-rd .40 mags through this as well as the long-slide SP01/Shadow that this normally does on....

Red.jpg

But as far as I can tell, the Shadow 2 version pictured is fine for Limited Major.