Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli M2 lightened Bolt Carrier Work

I just recently got a new Benelli m2 for 3 gun and have done all my own work to it but the the last mod i would like to have done is to lightning the weight of the bolt carrier and would like to know who dose good work but dose not have a 3 month turnaround time?

Edited by Thatguy1776

5 hours ago, Thatguy1776 said:

I just recently got a new Benelli m2 for 3 gun and have done all my own work to it but the the last mod i would like to have done is to lightning the weight of the bolt carrier and would like to know who dose good work but dose not have a 3 month turnaround time?

Hayes Customs.  I'm pretty sure they can get it done quick.

On 5/2/2018 at 4:07 PM, Thatguy1776 said:

looked at there work on FB and called them the work looks amazing and the guy sounded nice so i am sending them in my carrier  today thanks a lot for the suggestion.

Great, those guys transform a benelli into something magical.

• 2 weeks later...

I called TTI and was told they do not do just bolt work.They were the first people I called because I am currently using all there m2 parts and some of there AR-15 parts.I picked Hayes Customs do to a suggestion here and so far I am very happy with them. UPS lost my package and he contacted me asap them UPS found it and delivered it to him and he contacted me asap again and was very friendly the entire time.I also looked at his Facebook and the work he dose looks amazing i cant wait to get it back and run it in some matches.

• 5 weeks later...