Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Watch timer SHOTMAXX-2

Uomu

Hi! That everybody, I want also to improve my speed of execution without affecting too much the accuracy. So far I have used, Pact Club 3 and Ced 7000, which I was very pleased with (unfortunatelly I sold them when I've postpone my shooting involvement). Recently, I've started again my competitional shooting involvement and I saw watch timer SHOTMAXX-2. This is not seem to be as professional as the two. https://www.doublealpha.biz/shotmaxx-2

Please tell me what you think about this timer or if I should buy again Ced 7000. Have you heard something about any great application for the android phones. Myself I've just find this one and seam to be ok: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stimer

Edited by Uomu

I use the Shotmxx 2 timer for dry fire practice. It picks up my hammer drop on my CZ P09. So far it works great. I have been using it for 6 months without issues. I have not used it in my live fire practice yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Santa put a Shotmaxx 2 in my stocking for Christmas. Works great for what I need (live fire timing of draws and par times). It's kind of too cumbersome to run during a match. If Santa hadn't been so generous, I'd be fine with any of the blue brick versions out there.

• Use my Shotmaxx 2 for live fire in our group of 5 on steel plate training and it works great.  I like that I can recall prior strings.  I also use it for dryfire.  The accelerometer and microphone pickups allow you to use it even in a noisy range with people shooting in the very next bay.  The unit is just as professional, accurate and more function than any of the traditional bricks.  When training alone, it is great on your wrist instead of belt.   Battery life is great.  Have yet to run out during a session, and I just charge via usb in house or car.   There are a bunch of youtube videos you can watch.

Thanks for the answers. I live outside the US and the defects that can occur is difficult to solve within the warranty period. This is watch timer abosorb more recoil vs traditional timmer mounted on the belt. So I'm going to try to get more feedback about this timer.

What do you think about android apps for live fire? I use them for dry fire and is quite good.

Edited by Uomu