Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fundraising Ipsc Match This Weekend!

Just a reminder that the match is scheduled for this Sunday, July 31. There will be 9 stages and 205 round count.

More details at www.raccoonhunters.org

Directions to club:

From I 94 east or west, exit Wayne Rd, go north about 1.5 miles to Wick rd. Turn left (west) on Wick road, go about 3 miles, just past the school. The Raccoon club will be on the right hand side.

Hope to see you there!

Cameron

I attended their inaugural match. It was an absolute blast. They had a real live minivan as a prop!

It was technically an IDPA match but they let the IPSC guys shoot it IPSC style. The poor SOs were beside themselves.

This one should be fun too. It will be a for real IPSC (USPSA) match with NROI cert'd ROs so it should go smooth. The club is easy to get to and they have a very nice setup.

Come on out. It's for a good cause!

Flex:

They are borrowing some props from Livingston to get off the ground. They have an ample amount of stands, vision barrier and such, they just need $teel, and activator$. That is the most costly aspect of our sport when it comes to range props it seems. These guys are working their tails off to get us a great IPSC venue right in the city, so everybody is chipping in to help. If you want further info (directions etc) just go to: Raccoon Hunters and everything will be on the webpage. Hope a lot of you can come out to support this worthy cause.

Cheers,

Jeff

Every minute late is -1 off your score!!!! :P

Registration will start around 8:30, shooters meeting is at 9:45 and shooting starts at 10am.

9 stages, 205 rounds minimum. $35.00 is the match fee.

From I75 in Ohio, take I275 north to I94 east, exit Wayne Rd (1st exit) and go left (north) to Wick rd. Go left on Wick rd (west) for about 2 miles just past the school. Raccoon hunters will be on the right (north) side of the road.

The is a McDonalds and a decent resturant on Wayne rd.

From US23 in Ohio. 23 north to I94 east, exit Wayne rd. Same directions from there.

Bring your own lunch and drinks if you need them!!!

Cameron

Lookin forward to seeing you Buckeye boys. There are a couple of familiar stages for those that shot the Ohio and A8 matches. I liked a couple of them stages, so I made a couple similar.

Great match Cameron. If every local match was like this one USPSA would be regularly televised. Good weather, people and stages made this a most enjoyable trip.

If you guys want to host the BE forum match and social hour you'll get my vote!

Thanks! B)

Dale

Fun match, too bad I had some gun problems. I had my first DNF on a stage.

Of course all the Ohio bunch was shooting Glocks, and boy did I have to hear it for the whole trip home. :lol::lol: Now I have to make another trip back up just to redeem myself.

BTW where are the results going to be posted???

Flyin40

Thanks to everybody that came out and shot the match. I think everybody had a good time.

This was my first time putting on and MD'ing a match. I did learn quite a few things that will be improved upon for the next match.

Next match shooters can expect more chairs, bottled water for sale, faster running squads, improvements in course design that fit with our bays, etc.

Oh ya, there will be more steel!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all

• 2 weeks later...