Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Guy from CT

JayTac556

Hello everyone, I am a newer competitive shooter. I have competed in USPSA, some IDPA and looking to get into 3-GUN this year. I am a cop in CT and love the shooting world. The people and friendships I have made over the last 4 years have been great. Everyone is extremely helpful and expect the same from this site. I have heard great things on this forum.

I look forward to picking peoples brains on new gear and how to speed up those times on the stages. I finally became  a USPSA Memebr this year as well and looking to finally be classified.

I currently run a Smith and Wesson M&P 9 Pro Series, Custom built from myself Spike Tactical AR-15, and A Mossberg JM Pro 22" 930. (I know everyone calls it a JAM PRO but I have had great luck with mine so far). My Steel plate gun is a Springfield 1911 with DS Perman oversized grips and a Dawson ICE Magwell. Absolutely love this gun its a TACKDRIVER. (Wish I can afford a 2011 but in due time I will get one.) Dream gun for production class is a Tanfoglio Stock 2.

I run BOSS Ben Stoeger Holster, CR Speed Mag Pouches, Ghost Ar Pouch, and Carbon Arms Shotgun Shell Holder on a DAA belt.

Nice to meet everyone and will be asking a S*** TON of questions.

33 minutes ago, je85 said:

I'm Glad you joined. The knowledge on here is amazing.

Welcome!!

Thanks brother, I wonder who told me about this site hahaha !!!! looking forward to getting a lot of matches in this year with you.

• 8 months later...
On 3/12/2018 at 5:50 PM, Youngeyes said:

Welcome to the Forums. Thank you for your service to the people of Ct. Where in CT are you?

Sorry for the late response I was originally from Ansonia and moved to Branford about 6 months ago. Took a bit off from Shooting unfortunately and now working on my new Tanfoglio Stock 3. So here I am back on this forum looking for answers lol 

• 3 weeks later...