Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Svi trigger for Para Hi Cap

waterboy

I just picked up a Para Pro Custom in 40 and I'm starting to get it set up for limited. I have read a couple older posts on here about this topic, but never really found a good answer. So my question is, will an SVI trigger fit into a Para frame and work? If so, which one?

Thanks,

Tom

Congratulations!! Yes it will work.  You need the one for the Billet grip

https://infinity.mysparkpay.com/p/144-Billet-Grip-Trigger-Bow-Wide-Body.aspx

I'm running the triggers in both my18.9 Pro Custom and my 16.40 Pro custom. One thing though, I'm running STI mags in my 18.9 and MBX in my 16.40 with no trouble.  When I use some of my older Canadian mags, the trigger bow drags on the side of the mag when the mag is full and sometimes prevents it from resetting.  When I shoot a few rounds out, this goes away but it is an issue if you are going to use old mags.  I think one of the other guys here, that are using this trigger, solved this by taking a few thousands off the insides of the bow.  I'm sure they will chime in.  I also like the Guncraft flat trigger as its a tighter fit and has less up and down play but, its a bit too long and bothers me.  I could just grind it down to my taste but the SV looks better so it staying.

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2018 at 3:50 PM, telecat said:

Congratulations!! Yes it will work.  You need the one for the Billet grip

https://infinity.mysparkpay.com/p/144-Billet-Grip-Trigger-Bow-Wide-Body.aspx

I'm running the triggers in both my18.9 Pro Custom and my 16.40 Pro custom. One thing though, I'm running STI mags in my 18.9 and MBX in my 16.40 with no trouble.  When I use some of my older Canadian mags, the trigger bow drags on the side of the mag when the mag is full and sometimes prevents it from resetting.  When I shoot a few rounds out, this goes away but it is an issue if you are going to use old mags.  I think one of the other guys here, that are using this trigger, solved this by taking a few thousands off the insides of the bow.  I'm sure they will chime in.  I also like the Guncraft flat trigger as its a tighter fit and has less up and down play but, its a bit too long and bothers me.  I could just grind it down to my taste but the SV looks better so it staying.

I had the same trigger reset problem with a fully loaded para mag. Solved it by stoning the trigger track inside the frame. 0 problems since.

Edited by ParaGunner