Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig Romeo 4 mount

Open1215

Hello, does anyone know where I could find a sig Romeo 4 mount for an open gun? Has anyone ran one? The holes look really close to an aimpoint micro but I think it's slightly off. Anyone running one? I found a great deal on them and I've heard a lot of good things about them. 980d7f196fcb44d2bac2c12086cae49d.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

If Sig decided to make basically an exact copy of an Aimpoint and one of the few changes they made makes it incompatible with mounts for the very popular optic they imitated, I would be shocked...

I'm shocked;

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/I_have_a_Sig_Romeo_4b_sight_and_plan_to_put_it_through_the_paces____updated_3_2_2016_in_OP__/18-691306/?

"Sig chose to use a different mounting pattern than the Aimpoint and Primary arms pattern so you won't be able to use any other mounts..."

You can use the low mount plate to transfer the hole pattern on top of a c-more upright mount like that from STI . Center it well. Drill it then screw it on. For the pistol I don't think the little bump is as important as with rifle recoil. This would let you try it quickly.