Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limcat 9mm limited top end only

infinity38s45

Hello fello shooters, i have a question that maybe some of you here had already done or have better knowledge , i was thinking getting a limcat limited 9mm 5"top end for my limited and wanted it to be interchanged with my 2011  sti lower, i ask limcat for a quote for wildcat tracker for $3,395 and wildcat perfect sight for $2,795, is this the real price for just the top end , does any one here ask limcat a quote before?

I’ve never asked for a quote but I’d guess just the upper. I’d also assume he would be fitting it to your lower so the work involved would be almost identical to building a complete gun. Sounds like he just took the frame, grip, and ignition parts etc. out of the equation and sent you a price. Just my two cents. 

Ya his guns aren’t cheap and a top end is nearly all of the work, put another way, once that work is done all that should be left is fitting a safety, grip safety and a few minutes on the trigger parts.

Less parts cost of frame $2-250, ignition parts about $200, magwell and mainspring housing $100-140, and grip $160-600 depending on plastic or steel.

check out the prices for a full gun from him and it seems very logical. Whether it’s reasonable or not is a personal choice