Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Good Service

My recent order to Dillon got screwed up - all my fault.. One call to Dillon and not only did my order get processed but I also received an apology ( again- the screw up was mine) and a thank you from Dillon. Could not get much better than this!

**** Four Star Service! :D

My recent order to Dillon got screwed up - all my fault.. One call to Dillon and not only did my order get processed but I also received an apology ( again- the screw up was mine) and a thank you from Dillon.  Could not get much better than this!

**** Four Star Service!  :D

Ain't it grand? I'm 58 years old and have never seen a company with better customer support.

Bronson7

• 2 weeks later...

Just last week I was reloading and the primer return spring sprung (broke) and shot me in the gut. I called Dillon and the guy at the other end he will put one in the mail along with another manual and some other "goodies".(my machine is about 10 or better years old.) I can't wait to get that package and see what those "Goodies" are. THEY ARE AWESOME!!!

It's cool. I got my package from Dillon today. Not only did they send me a new roller pin, they sent me the whole primer tube setup. This over and above the call of duty. They primer tube setup they sent is the new version too.

Again. THEY ARE AWESOME!! :D

I lean on it pretty hard when seating primers. (My primers are FULLY seated and pratically crushed into the primer pocket.)

I think I had the shell plate a little loose, allowing it to teeter a bit. Likely added some extra stress.

slowsure,

Yeah...I ahve been leaning on that thing like that for a while now. I think I need to replace my bench top (MDF) with something a bit more sturdy too. It allows the press to move/shake back and forth a bit.