Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MSA Sordin Ear Protection Availability?

jkrispies

On 2/12/2018 at 7:35 PM, Sarge said:

I found pro ear golds to have two faults. Very heavy for a set of muffs. Also, the batteries and electronics fill half the ear cups so they crushed my ears. I was in pain half way through a match.

Wow...seriously!

I got the Pro Ears yesterday, and I'm thinking they were designed for a kid. There was little room for my ears in there with the 123 batteries, and the headband was really tight!

Theyre going back today...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, BillR1 said:

Wow...seriously!

I got the Pro Ears yesterday, and I'm thinking they were designed for a kid. There was little room for my ears in there with the 123 batteries, and the headband was really tight!

Theyre going back today...

I know right! I wanted them to be the ones but......I’m sorry I couldn’t save you the hassle beforehand.

If you don’t need them for rifle try the ones I use. They are just under$200 and gel cups are $45. Amazon sells them so return would be hassle free but I think you’ll like them a lot.

20 hours ago, Sarge said:

I know right! I wanted them to be the ones but......I’m sorry I couldn’t save you the hassle beforehand.

If you don’t need them for rifle try the ones I use. They are just under$200 and gel cups are $45. Amazon sells them so return would be hassle free but I think you’ll like them a lot.

I actually have a set of the Peltor Tactical Pros, and they're my go-to ears for indoor shooting or when I'm ROing. I was looking for something a little lighter for running around at outdoor matches.