Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Xd Parts

Loves2Shoot

I've got my new (sold the month old one already) XD and got the trigger job down pat. I could make up some semi drop-in trigger kits (hammer, trigger, firing pin) if I got the stuff I'm just not sure where to get them.

The trigger is frickin' sweet. I'm still looking for some lighter springs for the trigger and hammer also.

www.XD-HS2000.com

www.Pistol-Gear.com

Both are customers of mine and are very reputable. The first in the list sells the internal parts, but I have noticed that virtually everything is out of stock. I think SA might be giving hime some crap for doing that.

If you have an FFL, you can become an armorer.

Loves2Shoot,

Your XD has a hammer? :blink:

Rich

LOL

After my cool guy mods it does ;)

Thanks for the correction Rich the sear, trigger bar and striker :D are the ones I'm looking for. It sort of looks like a hammer though :)

Any leads on a good spring to use for the striker spring would be cool to, the 1911 firing pins I had on hand were to weak for reliable ignition, I have some heavier ones on the way :)

I like this gun :) I hope it can handle being shot.

I helped R&D them when they came over to SA.

The two I had, a .40 and a 9mm were shot "extensively" over a week or two. I don't remember how many rounds - but I remember a lot.

They both took the beating and kept on running.

Ironically I don't have one now. But I intend to fix that in the near future. Feels like a great production gun. To be truthful, when I get one or more likely two, I'll use them as house guns and carry guns. They (to me) convey great combat guns for when the shjt goes down.

THread drift on here -

Maybe its me, but my "spidey" senses are telling me things are going to get tough here in the US of A. I don't know why I feel like that - but something in the air doesn't feel right. Truth be told I've felt this way for some time - I've been buying all kinds of things that should help ride through a tough time. The XD's are part of that. I told my wife about two weeks ago that I felt like our lives were going to be worlds different a year from now. I'm probably wrong - but it feels good to be gearing up.

Thread drift off -

J

Rikarin,

The gun is set up like my competition gun and it will run 120 PF with a 16# recoil spring. (Vit 310 3.1 w/180 jhp at 1.145 oal 670 fps) The gun was test fired with this load.

Rich

I thought about this today and wanted to clarify something. I said in my last post I helped R&D them. That is not true. I got a couple to put through the paces.

I thought about "research and develop" I didn't research or develop. I just shot.

I didn't want to take credit for something I didn't do - just wanted to clarify.

J

www.XD-HS2000.com

www.Pistol-Gear.com

Both are customers of mine and are very reputable.  The first in the list sells the internal parts, but I have noticed that virtually everything is out of stock.  I think SA might be giving hime some crap for doing that. 

If you have an FFL, you can become an armorer.

James, the owner of XD-HS2000 posted in a a thread at xdtalk.com that since he sells out of the parts so fast he has started leaving everything listed as Out of Stock. He basically said to call him or PM him at xdtalk and he'll help someone who needs parts.

Check out his exact response in this thread (his alias is Ajamesp51):

http://www.hs2000talk.com/viewtopic.php?t=23514

What! ???? Holy! ordering 16# right now.. and then crank up 125pf ammo tonight! You rock and rule and you are the man!

Rikarin,

The gun is set up like my competition gun and it will run 120 PF with a 16# recoil spring. (Vit 310 3.1 w/180 jhp at 1.145 oal 670 fps) The gun was test fired with this load.

Rich

We normally stock most of the XD internals parts, but we don't keep a large number of them on hand. Depending on what and how many you want I might be able to help you out. We usually have strikers, trigger bars, and sears as well as the stuff we manufacture such as the barrels, magwells, and guide rods.

We don't however stock XD hammers............. :(

Bob Hostetter

Bar Sto Pistols

760-367-2747