Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bedell Short Dustcover Limited Gun

smokshwn

Since you've lightened the front end of gun, does it point quicker.

The limited guns I had a chance to play with are all the extend wide dust cover and no scalp on slide and they are too nose heavy for me.

I was thinking of having my slide vented on my old para 45????

cking,

I have found that I shoot a gun which puts more weight in my hand better. I don't like the feel of the long dustcover guns. The only answer for you is to find a few guys and see if you can shoot there guns that have different setups. Also don't be afraid to give Dan a call, he is very helpful when it comes to gun setup.

Craig

once again, Smoke has beat me to the punch or read my mind. We have got to shoot a match together some day, it would be like an episode of "separated at birth".

What if I was raised out in Utah and went tactical, how would I have turned out? :huh:

We will meet someday. It is definitely on my list of things to do. Maybe we can get Dan and Paul together at the same time. Of course appropriate supervision consisting of a prison swat team, a midget riding a goat, and a 7ft tall transvestite may be necessary.

Take care brother, Craig

I'll bring the short bus and even demonstrate how I wear my hockey helmet and try and lick the windows on the bus. This of course may take a few beers for the full, true effect to transpire.

Oh yea, just so everyone who owns a Bedell gun knows.....those are all my guns that I'm just letting you use. Just ask Dan'O.

okay Whitacre, that's enough out of you, i think you're making Mr. Hurd nervous.

John, get out while you still can, the orderlies are coming in to take Paul back to his happy place. :blink:

oh, by the way John, you forgot to comment on the limited gun pics in the thread or were you looking for pictures of the midget?