Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking For A Match In August

I got a big job in the weekend of Golden Bullet Championship in my area in the end of this month. So bummed out. Next match I know of in my area is in October! (well, GSSF in Augst but only Glock I have which works is 21c)

So, I decided to venture out.

Is there any match out there in August, September? And possibly I can exchange ride to-from hotel for a nice shoulder rub or somethin?

Thanks guys and girls.

Rikarin,

Another match "close" to you in August is New Mexico Sectional hosted by the Rio Grande Practical Shooting Club on 6-7 Aug.

Also, it's not until November, but be sure to save some time and money for the Area 2 Championship in Mesa, Az 10-13 Nov. You don't want to miss this one!

Later,

Chuck

Thanks!

I will check it out. Of course, I will not miss Area 2.

(PS. I remember Jack said " I need hacksaw" thats when he hacked the neck off!)

The Columbia Cascade Section match is held August 6 and 7th just outside Portland Oregon.  The Oregon Section match is in Southern Oregon the same weekend.  That one is probably in driving distance from Oakland.

Thanks for this. Indeed I can drive. Will check out.

I wish I can practice stages.  There's no way I can shoot steel challenge style to become competitive...

Not so! :) One of the usual contenders/winner is a Japanese national. Steel challenge is all about draw, index, and transition and you can do all of that just about anywhere dry fire.