Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Arrogance In Our Sport

Kimberkid

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANGER!!!!  Yeah, I hate that, especially since I've started saving my brass.  I shot at a club once where they stressed the same thing, and to do so made every monthly local match a "lost brass."  Turns out that someone possibly associated with putting the match on had cut a deal with some local reloaders for them to come pick up everyone's spent brass.  Nobody ever would have known about it had the reloaders not showed up a bit to early one day.  No one knew where the money they paid for everybody's brass went, either.....

I shoot local matches in PA and NJ, and it's not that these are "lost brass" matches, it's just that people don't brass. When I first started out around 1994, people would brass at these same matches like they paste and set steel and you'd get most, if not all your brass back. Brassing started dying out around 2000 or so, so today, if you want your brass, you have to pick it up yourself.

You will never take me alive Wigams. The cholesterol in the doghnuts will bind you up! Lkytx, Unnatural... paranatural... I got the gun :D See ya soon Larry?? KURT MILLER