Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Youth gun belt

Sdkjax

My 9-year old daughter has really taken to pistol shooting and wants to start working from a holster and work towards competing one day. Does anyone know of a company that offers a gun belt small enough for a child? I would really like to get her some quality equipment and any information y'all can provide is much appreciated 

All the major players in belts should work. Measure her waist add about 4" and see what you get. Looks DAA makes a 28". CR SPEED AND Shooters Connection start at 30. Black scorpion goes by small for 26" waist. You can overlap them quite a bit and still work. Pink is even available!

edited to add, I found an old thread on here about it. You can just use an inner belt since it can be wrapped very small. Then as she grows into it transfer gear to the outer.

FYI, if you look around some places carry just the inner belt.

Edited by Sarge

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2017 at 4:31 AM, Sdkjax said:

My 9-year old daughter has really taken to pistol shooting and wants to start working from a holster and work towards competing one day. Does anyone know of a company that offers a gun belt small enough for a child? I would really like to get her some quality equipment and any information y'all can provide is much appreciated 

Did you end up finding one that works? I'm looking now for my 10 year old son and cant seem to find any "youth" models. I'm assuming the best bet is an adult small?

Shooter's connection belt comes in a 26. Worked great for my son when he was 12 and skinny as a rail. 

Thanks! I think that'll work. I couldn't figure out kids pants size in inches so I measured his waist tonight and it's about a 25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
This is on the grounds that the majority of their safes have been tried and are thief evidence. The Bandit Series is the main safe by Winchester that hasn't been tried. Most weapon safes available are flame resistant in temperatures up to 1200 degrees, however a significant number of Winchesters gun safes are flame resistant in temperatures up to 1400 degrees. The organization has a substitution ensure that spreads free substitution protected, free locksmith administration to open the safe, and free curbside conveyance. They will supplant the safe on the off chance that it is harmed by a robber or is decimated in a fire. The safe must be a similar model or an equivalent model. All safes accompany a two-year guarantee on the bolt and a constrained lifetime guarantee on the protected itself. 
We should check the most well known Winchester weapon safe audits by their striking highlights.

Huh? Your content marketing skills are worse than your English.

Anyone know how to report an account for spam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
On 6/27/2017 at 9:50 AM, CharlieD said:

http://www.safariland.com/products/holsters-and-gear/gear/belts-and-keepers/competition-belts/rigid-competition-belt-DG_1.html#sz=12&start=25

The 26" is pretty small.  Their underbelt is thinner than any other I've seen, which is nice because kid's clothes tend to have small belt loops.

Hi, this link isn't working anymore but I'm curious if anyone knows what model this is.  My 12 year old as a 29 inch waist, so I think most belt manufactorers have a 32" so we're good there, but I think the thinner inner belt is a good idea for those kids belt loops.

6 hours ago, heckofagator said:

Hi, this link isn't working anymore but I'm curious if anyone knows what model this is.  My 12 year old as a 29 inch waist, so I think most belt manufactorers have a 32" so we're good there, but I think the thinner inner belt is a good idea for those kids belt loops.

I would recommend the Double Alpha belts.  Their current inners are thin.