Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Oko Has A Cracked Lens

Badkarma

• 3 weeks later...
Pulled my AR-15 9mm carbine out of my safe and found that my OKO lens has cracked.  Is there anyone fixing these things in the USA? 

Keith :(

Keith

I just saw your post, and wanted to let you know that if you contact me I will be more than happy to send you a new lens. The lens attatchment is a seperate piece, and easy to switch out. you can email me at sales@okousa.com or call (602)616-4750. I just need your address.

Keith

I just saw your post, and wanted to let you know that if you contact me I will be more than happy to send you a new lens. The lens attatchment is a seperate piece, and easy to switch out. you can email me at sales@okousa.com or call (602)616-4750. I just need your address.

Chad,

Welcome to the forum. I've already made contact... you have a lens on the way to me as I type. Your original offer of a blue lens assembly is still tempting... any chance of OKO owners ordering different colored assemblies, just for style points?

Keith

Keith,

After I posted yesterday I read some of your other posts. I saw you talking about Hawaii and realized I had just sent one to you, lol. A customer from Hawaii is something you tend to remember. Call it jelousy, lmao.

Thanks for the welcome!! As far as the blue lens housings, I have several sights with no electronics, some of them are parrots. I ordered them so I could somehow get them in the hands of movie prop people. I'm getting sick of only seeing Cmores, lol. So I have no problem if someone wants to contact me to switch out for a blue one.