Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How Many Rounds Have You Reloaded

al503

2000 rounds of .40 with my SDB. The major pain the butt is that I still haven't remembered to order more primer tubes. Loading 2000 rounds with only 2 primer tubes sucks. I've got 12 tubes for large primers but can never remember to order those small tubes.

I have done 1000 of 40 and 357 Sig on a couple of different occasions. Usually takes right around 2-1/2 hours including boxing time and checking for high/sideways primers.

This is on a Lee Loadmaster with 3 primer trays.

I guess if I had the componets and the stamina I could do 9600 in 24 hours. :blink:

I have primer tubes for about 1300 at a sitting and have done that several times, only about an hour to an hour and a half at relaxed pace on a 1050.

But last year before the 04 FL Open, I loaded almost 6k in about three days. Gosh did that suck. 3000 for Me, and 1500 each for Mick and Estuardo from Guat.

I did almost two thousand straight through, with the help of a borrowed primer tube filler. Booooring.

2500 in 24 hours

2 loading sessions - Friday night and Saturday (rainy), about 4 hours total time.

I was trying out my new RF100 and had to have a place to put all those primers after they went into the tube ;)

Yep, I was bored.

2000 rounds of .40 with my SDB.  The major pain the butt is that I still haven't remembered to order more primer tubes.  Loading 2000 rounds with only 2 primer tubes sucks.  I've got 12 tubes for large primers but can never remember to order those small tubes.

Reminder:

Order small tubes. :D

RJ