Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anybody had a bad hundo?

ShortBus

Holes are all different sizes. You can take an older production hundo and take 100 rounds that very clearly drop freely to just a hair below flush and then put them on my case gauge and 30 will fail. You can then take the 30 that failed out of their holes and into a hole that passed another case and it will pass the previously failed case as well. 

Its clean, and no amount of spinning and fiddling with it will make it pass in a bad hole or fail on a good hole. 

Mine worked fine. Are you having the same issue with 2 different gauges and the same ammo? I would think it was the ammo before I thought it was another bad one from shock bottle 

1 hour ago, ShortBus said:

Holes are all different sizes. You can take an older production hundo and take 100 rounds that very clearly drop freely to just a hair below flush and then put them on my case gauge and 30 will fail. You can then take the 30 that failed out of their holes and into a hole that passed another case and it will pass the previously failed case as well. 

Its clean, and no amount of spinning and fiddling with it will make it pass in a bad hole or fail on a good hole. 

Yep, I had the same problem with two that I had, 40 and 9.