Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War..

sargenv

I hate that the nimrods in the legislature are making all of us suffer for their ineptness and hatred of guns.

I hate that I haven't stopped itching and scratching for over a week and can't figure out what the heck is wrong with me.

I hate that I can't own an AR due to the above nimrods making stupid laws.

I hate that I didn't start this sooner.

I hate that my yard is looking more like a jungle than a yard.

I hate venting like this, but it sure feels good to have a place to complain and moan about my own issues..

Vince

I hate that the lights on my plate rack trailer shorted out and fried the lights in my truck.

I hate that I spent two hours screwing with said lights.

I hate that I spent $25 and the damned things still aren't totally fixed.

I hate sharing.

I especially hate sharing the shooting range.

I hate the crappy, dinky, cluttered with stupid shit bays at our range.

I hate the fact that the covered pistol bay is filled with 10" of pea gravel and that the road to it is one, giant mudhole.

I hate the way I shoot now. :angry:

I hate not being able to practice at the range. I hate getting bugged while I'm in the middle of practicing. Yeah, I shoot for fun, but I have an agenda dammit. I'm not going to shoot like crap forever, so just let me work, OK?

I hate practicing for a match every night the week before said match, driving 150 miles to the match, paying the entrance fee, and screwing up on the first stage and not being able to shoot for score.

I hate not getting brass back at a local match.

I hate getting so worked up over myself screwing up, even something minor and insignificant like not getting from one box to another how I wanted, that it drags me down.

I hate that my cheap ass didn't buy the Dillon dies.

I hate the green box dies that I got.

I hate that my sizing die pulled apart after 30 rounds this evening.

I hate that this happened too late for me to go buy a new die.

I hate how angry I am at the moment.