Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Left2right

Two fast things occur to me: No shoot on T4 --- is the foot measurement target edge at shoulder to target edge at shoulder or to target edge at upper B zone? Does the no-shoot border factor in the measurements?

At what point on T1 and T7 do we paint the hard cover?

Looks very good, Paul.

My only question is whether the height of the barrel needs to be listed. With all reloads done off the barrel, it plays an active, rather than passive role in the CoF. Are all barrels the same height/length?

The new title is quite clever, too.

Looks very good, Paul.

My only question is whether the height of the barrel needs to be listed. With all reloads done off the barrel, it plays an active, rather than passive role in the CoF. Are all barrels the same height/length?

The new title is quite clever, too.

I'll measure one next time I'm at the range. I think they are a standard size but the measurement is necessary, thanks for the suggestion.

Why not place the gun on the barrel to start? Seems we have a buttload of table starts in regular COFs, so why not in a classifier (particularly one that requires all reloads to come off a table/barrel)?

I, too, however, like this stage. Weak hand steel!!! :D

Why not place the gun on the barrel to start? Seems we have a buttload of table starts in regular COFs, so why not in a classifier (particularly one that requires all reloads to come off a table/barrel)?

I, too, however, like this stage. Weak hand steel!!! :D

I want to mess with their heads, picking up the gun from the barrel will program the brain that stuff comes from the barrel. By drawing from the holster (a normal process) they will forget that the mags are on the barrel... I know I do when I do this stuff at the range.

It's funny you mention that. There was a stage at a recent match here in SoCal (the Silver Buckle) that required you to pick up your gun from a shelf. You were seated on a loo and had to fire all shots seated. Some placed their mags on the other shelf (there was one on each side of you), but the ROs said they always went for the belt. I didn't even mess with it... just kept all the mags on the belt.

That all being said... you have a good point. :D

It's funny you mention that. There was a stage at a recent match here in SoCal (the Silver Buckle) that required you to pick up your gun from a shelf. You were seated on a loo and had to fire all shots seated. Some placed their mags on the other shelf (there was one on each side of you), but the ROs said they always went for the belt. I didn't even mess with it... just kept all the mags on the belt.

That all being said... you have a good point. :D

Sounds a lot like "Mini-Mart". :D

Y'know, thinking more about this, I think with firing only 6 rounds we're able to remember where we've set stuff. It's once you get into 10+ that where you laid mags becomes a problem. At least that's how it is for me.

On Mini-Mart I'm one of those goofs that pulls the mag and the gun out, sets the mag on top of the counter, and goes.