Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ced Millennium - Best Place To Buy ?

BigSlick

I purchased mine directly from CED as well, saved some dough and was told of preferred accessories and other stuff/tips as to what can be fabricated instead of buying.

saved some dough and was told of preferred accessories and other stuff/tips as to what can be fabricated instead of buying

Hmmm....When I ordered from CED I had no special tips of home fabricating divulged to me. Would you be so kind as to pass them along? :)

Don't shoot the sky screens, don't shoot the sky screens, a 12v source and inverter works better than a AC adapter for the IR screens, the bag sucks- a cheap aluminum case from Home Depot works better, place the leg with the tripod mount facing the shooter and the other away, and don't shoot the sky screens. Their technical line is real helpful, just be sure you have plenty of minutes on your phone when you give them a ring... (Most questions were related to the software features and updates.)

The bag is fine I have both the Infrared screen and the Normal screen with everyting in the bag....very compact sturdy.....I got the complete package from Shooter Connection top notch service.

And it shipped today. Thank You!

Bought the following from Shooter's Connection:

CED Millennium

Infrared upgrade

case

NiMH Battery pack

Anything I might have missed ?

I am looking for a decent software package for the data. I can write a DB, but if there's one out there already, I can spend the time shooitng instead.

What software do you guys use ? Likes or dislikes ?

Thanks

BigSlick