Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Powders

wingnut

Everyone has their favorite. I use VV N320 for 9mm.

Titegroup is another that has a wide range and works well with the 147 bullets.

If WSF is working for you then stay with it.

Lots of opinions here on this subject. May wany to be more specific about what you're tring to accomplish.

I too use VV N320 under 9mm 124 and 147 ACME, and .40 cal 180 bullets. It meters great and burns clean. I've heard great things about WSF and have a container of it, just haven't opened it yet. I don't have any personal experience using other powders, so I can't comment on them, but lots of my buddies use Titegroup and love it. It's also a lot cheaper than N320, as are probably all other powders. I agree with texasref that if you are happy with WSF, and price and supply are not an issue, stick with it. Load development for new powders is kind of a pain - at least for me. Best of luck.

I've been using titegroup. It works great and is cheap. I've also used WSF and I'd say it's great too. I've recently started trying N320. So far I like it. It's cleaner than TG and cooler but is twice the price. Though, powder is the cheapest component so if you find something you like and it's more don't sweat it too much. It's just an added bonus of your powder of choice turns out to be cheaper. 

I wanted to give coated bullets another try so that's one reason I'm trying N320. TG is hot and some say that makes coated smoke more than it would with a cooler powder. I'm gonna load up some coated and give them a try. 

All that said, WSF is good as are the others. So, unless you're like me (or most of us) and you just want to try them all, stick with WSF if it's working for you.