Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Shorthand Should We Use For The New Rule Book

geezer-lock

I received the new rule book yesterday but I am a little flummoxed about how to refer to it. It was easy in the past when we had a LGB (Little Green Book) or a LRB (Little Red Book), but what to call this? Help me out here folks.

geezer

How about we try to keep the sarcasm out of this, and actually answer the question in a constructive fashion. Further posts of the POS or BAD type will be summarily whacked.

C'mon, Duane... ya gotta admit that jkelly's is pretty damn clever. :P

How about we try to keep the sarcasm out of this, and actually answer the question in a constructive fashion. Further posts of the POS or BAD type will be summarily whacked.

Apologies ... too much coffee and not enough sleep. It seemed like a good idea at the time. :)

Apologies ... too much coffee and not enough sleep. It seemed like a good idea at the time. :)

I think he's mad 'cause you forgot the comma (Pistol, Official Scoring). You know how those writer-types can be.

Duane,

Didn't LRB mean Little Red Book, and then in 2001 didn't LGB mean Little Green Book. Hence I propose LBB, Little Brown Book.

DAMN. You beat me to it. Just got my copy of the new Rule Book in the mail today, and all I have to say is....grey-green? Looks like brown to me. I second LBB aka Little Brown Book.

I have been informed by a well regarded artsy-fartsy type that the background color is…taupe. 

Now that isn't going to fly. Guys only know 8 to 10 basic colors. Taupe and mauve are not some of them. Its brown.... which is one of the 10. :D

Ken Reed