Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PS squad sort on scoring page

ChuckS

Hi there,

We tried to use "shooter number" for sort criteria on our first stage yesterday. We ran the first shooter and when I went back to the squad page the order had changed. So, I guess I have 2 questions:

1) Since there is no "shooter number" field on the shooter data entry page (or in the registration export), what exactly is used for the sort? USPSA #?

2) If it does use USPSA number, what happens to the sort if one is undefined? (blank in the export)

Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to answer this!

ETA: PS Version 1.3.20 on a Nook Simple Touch

Edited by ChuckS

When you export a registration file to EzWinScore, there are shooter numbers...  So, I expect there are at least internal shooter numbers in PractiScore...

I would think the numbers would stay the same, otherwise there wouldn't be much point in sorting squads based on shooter number...  I usually use Random to resort squads...

Sounds like a question for PractiScore Support, (support@practiscore.com)...

Got the answer from Eugene. "Shooter Number" in the sort list maps to "EzWinScore #" on the registration form. Our match is Ez-free so the field was undefined in whatever state the software uses for variable initialization and not the best choice for sorting.

Edited by ChuckS