Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LOK CZ Grips for Magwell

mveto

2 hours ago, ItsCZas123 said:

Got my LOK thin grips today and installed them they are aggressive so gun should never slip while shooting. I am going to save my Orange aluminum grips emoji3.png

a191044e363a0ba8343d945829111390.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heh. I made the same switch. Sold my aluminum orange grips though since it didn't make sense keeping grips that I couldn't use.

8 hours ago, ItsCZas123 said:

Got my LOK thin grips today and installed them they are aggressive so gun should never slip while shooting. I am going to save my Orange aluminum grips emoji3.png

a191044e363a0ba8343d945829111390.jpg

Looks great! Are they as thin as the aluminum grips or do they have some swell to them?

Looks great! Are they as thin as the aluminum grips or do they have some swell to them?

Same thickness as the aluminum with no swell. I like the look and feel of them but if you don't like an aggressive texture you probably wouldn't like them.

4 hours ago, ItsCZas123 said:

Same thickness as the aluminum with no swell. I like the look and feel of them but if you don't like an aggressive texture you probably wouldn't like them.

2 hours ago, SlvrDragon50 said:

You can always ask for another texture if you want swell. I think the bogies are great though.

That good news about the aggressive texture. I want as much as possible. My hands get greasy when I get nervous or excited when my name is called on deck. LOL.

I wish the palm swell bogies could be made in this shadow style. 

That good news about the aggressive texture. I want as much as possible. My hands get greasy when I get nervous or excited when my name is called on deck. LOL.

I wish the palm swell bogies could be made in this shadow style. 

They can the bogies have the same texture as the grips I just got. I liked the look of these and don't like the palm swell as much. Give them a try for the price they are an excellent value.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk