Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Show your support for the police with light

A while ago, a years or so a police officer came up with the idea of using a blue light bulb in the porch light to show support for the police officers that were shot. This was before the war on police started. I think it time to bring back the idea and spread it across the USA
28387320535_2c3c881378_z.jpg
With the new LED bulbs, they give a lot of light and use little electricity. I leave ours on 24/7 you can see it blocks away in either direction. If you like the idea please pass it on.

While I certainly appreciate the support and general idea, it might be a bad idea to let the anti-police notice your home supports what they are against. I'd rather my house just blend in with the neighborhood........but that's just me.

Man, what a sad situation . I thought of doing this or even sticking a sign in the yard saying I back the blue etc. , then it suddenly hit me that I wasn't sure I wanted to make my home a target for those who don't support our police.

I guess the best way to support them is to obey the law for now.

There's a guy who parks daily at a downtown subscription parking lot that I use who has a window sticker that reads "Blue Lives Matter." Same essential message as the blue light. No one has trashed his vehicle--yet.