Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

carry optics rules

3djedi

I have an e-mail off to DNROI asking this question, but no answer as of yet. When I read the CO rules it appears to me to say you can stipple to your hearts content with no restriction. Not sure that is correct though. I'm also interested in aftermarket base pads as long as 10 rounds is maintained.

I have an e-mail off to DNROI asking this question, but no answer as of yet. When I read the CO rules it appears to me to say you can stipple to your hearts content with no restriction. Not sure that is correct though. I'm also interested in aftermarket base pads as long as 10 rounds is maintained.

Looks like it is allowed...... To the grip area anyway....

Grip modifications such as, but not limited to, undercutting/smoothing the trigger guard, adding or removing finger grooves, or adding stippling, grip tape, or checkering are specifically allowed

Looks like it is allowed...... To the grip area anyway....

Grip modifications such as, but not limited to, undercutting/smoothing the trigger guard, adding or removing finger grooves, or adding stippling, grip tape, or checkering are specifically allowed

I can read that to say you can stipple the trigger guard also, but I could be wrong.

I was hoping they were allowing aftermarket slides like ZEV slides for glock but I guess not.

Zev slides are good to go as long as they aren't cut all the way through. So the Zev Trilo or Socom with RMR cut would work.

I was hoping they were allowing aftermarket slides like ZEV slides for glock but I guess not.

Zev slides are good to go as long as they aren't cut all the way through. So the Zev Trilo or Socom with RMR cut would work.

Are you sure? Wouldn't a Trilo or Socom change the "Contour"?

"You may replace the slide with an OFM or aftermarket slide which is of the same length, contour and caliber as the original slide for that model of gun."

Are you sure? Wouldn't a Trilo or Socom change the "Contour"?

"You may replace the slide with an OFM or aftermarket slide which is of the same length, contour and caliber as the original slide for that model of gun."

Maybe my definition of contour is different. But I believe the rule is stated like that so the Zev and Agency-like slides with no windows could come play.

I could be wrong. Don't take my word for it but that is my interpretation.

• 2 weeks later...