Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

014 parts

ecolyer325

I have a safariland 014 holster. I have been dry firing and training alot lately and a few parts are start to get really worn out. Does anyone know of a place to get parts for the 014? I did a search on here and didn't find much and when I Google search it just brings up complete holsters for sale. I really don't want to buy a new holster when this one probably needs $25 in parts.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Safariland is really good with customer service, and a couple of times I have called and asked for little parts (shims and srews) and they sent them gratis. last time i called to try and buy a muzzle platform aluminium arm and they said they didn't sell that part or offer it as a replacement. So, some parts are apparently not available.

If you find out they offer the trigger block as a replacement item let us know, I'd be interested in buying a spare.

Edited by Bamboo

I gave safariland a call. So they don't sell the plug that goes in the barrel at the bottom of the holster separately. They basically don't sell any part separately from what I understood from customer service.

Ohhh well I guess I'll be looking into a different t brand. Anyone have suggestions for a 2011 limited gun?

are you speaking of the muzzle support? the plastic piece that the muzzle goes into? because if you are what they told you is half true. they won't sell the part, but they will send it out for free. i called them last month for a 9mm one as mine only had the .40. Guy on the line sent one for free.

I'm just not overly thrilled with their lack of effort to even try and help me out. Especially since I bought two of there 014 holsters and wanted to buy a bunch of replacement parts and backup parts.

Looks like I'll be looking into a race master or guga ribas.

I bought a used holster and the belt loop strap was broke. Called them and they are getting me 2 in the mail for free. The lady I spoke with was super helpful and very nice. Try calling them again to see if they will send you the part you need for free. What will it hurt?