Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Carolina cup.

valerko

No longer IDPA??

From all the word, the answer is NO. And that takes most of the motivation out of the reason to pay and attend. Outlaw matchs and rules subject to who knows what. Have fun.

If you've shot the match before than you know it's a good one. If you had concerns then a 5 minute call with Frank would have answered all yiour questions. I didn't take notes, but there were only a handfull of items that vary from the current IDPA rule book.

In part, he has some stages in mind that are not legal in the current IDPA rules. He things they will be challanging and fun.

Frank has been doing this a long time and is smart enough not to go crazy with an outlaw match. That said, he doesn't have anyone on staff that handles press releases and relies on folks to just give him a call.

After talking with him (a number of month back) I decided it was a match worth attending.

Edited by SR_

The Cup is in the books. I said earlier, this may be the best one yet. In my opinion, it was. Apparently I was not the only one that felt that way. I heard several experienced shooters say "this is the way it should be" or "this is the way it used to be" .

Edited by johes