Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Competition holster for a P320 Carry w/ threaded bbl

jebeckjr

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a recommendation for a P320 holster recommendation for USPSA. I have the " Carry" frame, and a threaded bbl. I'm not finding many options that fit (or at least mention) the Carry frame, and I'm not sure what issues I'll encounter with the threaded bbl.

I'm open for suggestions!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I run a blade tech holster for the full size gun and it also works with my compact without any issues

I also have a safari land als holster for the compact and the full size fits, although the muzzle sticks out about 3/4"

I run a blade tech holster for the full size gun and it also works with my compact without any issues

I also have a safari land als holster for the compact and the full size fits, although the muzzle sticks out about 3/4"

Thanks! I was missing the idea that compact vs carry is only different in the grip length, which a holster doesn't affect. I have a lot more options knowing I can use the compact versions.

• 2 weeks later...

I did wind up ordering from Red Hill, but wound up getting a normal barrel after I ordered (I don't know what I was thinking with the threaded barrel). I contacted them, they made the adjustment to just make it for a normal P320, which they did no problem. I actually received email notification that it just shipped today! I'm really looking forward to using it. I just wish I knew about that 10% discount code when I ordered... :)

The service and responsiveness of Red Hill Tactical has been absolutely fantastic. I actually found them by accident just googling for holsters, and I am really happy I did!

Edited by jebeckjr

I did wind up ordering from Red Hill, but wound up getting a normal barrel after I ordered (I don't know what I was thinking with the threaded barrel). I contacted them, they made the adjustment to just make it for a normal P320, which they did no problem. I actually received email notification that it just shipped today! I'm really looking forward to using it. I just wish I knew about that 10% discount code when I ordered... :)

The service and responsiveness of Red Hill Tactical has been absolutely fantastic. I actually found them by accident just googling for holsters, and I am really happy I did!

He is great to work with and I love his competition holsters. That's what I have been using for the last year and a half with no plans on changing.