Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Picture: sights aligned on target

Bill Schwab

Does anyone digitally have or know where I can find on the web a color picture of an IDPA or ipsic target with aligned BoMar's superimposed on it?  My plan is to hang the pic here in my cubicle to assist me in programming the sight picture in my brain.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Bill

Quote: from Bill Schwab on 1:16 pm on July 24, 2001

Pop quiz: assuming you've been practicing your misaligned sights drills, where will Ron's bullet impact the target?

Bill

Up and to the left.

Ron, I'd like to work on my mental image for the 15 yd Bill Drill.   Can you make one where the target is a whole lot smaller and the sight is jumping up and down 6 times a second over the "A" zone?

(Edited by bonedaddy at 4:29 pm on July 24, 2001)

I took Ron's pic and modified it to fit my needs.  I'd post it here but don't know how.  If anyone wants it I can e-mail it to you, or if you'd like to see it here please give me some quick instruction.

Bill

Bill,

you have to use an "image tag" to post an image. And the actual image has to be uploaded to someone's server, somewhere. If you want to email the image to me I can upload it for you. And then send me a Message when you post and I'll add the image. Then you can use the "edit" function of that post and see the way I wrote it to make it appear.

be

Here's the pic I created off of Ron's pic.  It's not the greatest, but it's a start.  I would have like to have had the sights aimed slightly higher and serrations of the front and rear sights like my BoMar's, but I'm no computer wizard.  And yes, I know I need more light on either side of the front sight.

Bill

sights5.gif

• 22 years later...