Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Carry Optics

ZackJones

Has anyone shot a match in this division yet? If so and the results are online would you mind posting a link to them.

There is all kinds of information on this, on our forum. uspsa.org

Has anyone shot a match in this division yet? If so and the results are online would you mind posting a link to them.

There is all kinds of information on this, on our forum. uspsa.org

Not that I've seen. I'm looking specifically for scores for Carry Optics division in steel challenge matches. I'm working with USPSA to try and come up with Peak Stage Times.

I shot a couple of matches, the MD failed to send in the scores and in the end got fired (for profit range). PCC is for SC, not CO

I don't get the last part. What do you mean by "PCC is for SC, not CO" are you saying we shouldn't shoot CO in steel?

Once all the parts come in I'll be shooting CO in SC, but I certainly won't be setting any peak times.

Nor will I. I'm looking to see if the proposed PST's I've come up with are anywhere close. I've found a few additional scores on steelchallenge.com so I'll incorporate those as well to see how things shake out.

I shot a couple of matches, the MD failed to send in the scores and in the end got fired (for profit range). PCC is for SC, not CO

I don't get the last part. What do you mean by "PCC is for SC, not CO" are you saying we shouldn't shoot CO in steel?

Once all the parts come in I'll be shooting CO in SC, but I certainly won't be setting any peak times.

Nor will I. I'm looking to see if the proposed PST's I've come up with are anywhere close. I've found a few additional scores on steelchallenge.com so I'll incorporate those as well to see how things shake out.

I was messing with you, saying Pistol Caliber Carbine is for Steel Challenge, not Carry Optics. Essentially meaning CO is so yesterday, PCC is the new hotness

I was messing with you, saying Pistol Caliber Carbine is for Steel Challenge, not Carry Optics. Essentially meaning CO is so yesterday, PCC is the new hotness

True dat. PCC is where it's at now. I was figuring out how much ammo I need to shoot the matches I want to shoot and I need to order another case of bullets (at least) from Bayou.

There were several people that shot CO guns at steel nationals this weekend. Not sure if they were registered as such or not, but when the results get posted you might check.

Thanks. How did you do at the match?